COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS
I was just sitting down and trying to count all my blessings ........ that's an impossible job. He has done so much for me and in various small little ways ......... coming to think of it ...... there's not a single moment in my life where he hasn't been kind to me. Jes ....... I dedicate this space in my blog to you.
You have been my everything Lord ......... this world expects so much from me, but You accept me as I am. It is in You that I find a reason to live. What would I do without you ? I know you'll never leave me alone ....... I know you'll always be by my side. I intend to hold on to you. But I'm human, I'm weak. There are moments when I falter ...... and I may just let go. You hold on to me Lord .......... cause with you there's no chance of letting go.
A friend of mine called Kathy told me something wonderful today ....... she was telling me how eagles teach their little ones to fly. She said that the mother takes the young ones to the edge of a cliff and drops them from there ........ the eaglets try fervently to flap their tiny wings as they fall to the ground ........ just before they reach the ground the mother swoops down and grabs them. She does this again and again ........ till the eaglets learn to fly.
I can relate to this story so very well ...... I've had a lot of hurdles to cross ....... and just when I felt hopeless, and thought there was no other way out ........ You lifted me up Lord, and put me on solid ground.
I love you very much Jes ....... and I want to give you my very best. Help me Lord ....... so that I may do nothing to hurt you. Be with me in every step I take.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home