Tuesday, September 05, 2006

20 days into IBM .........
It's been 20 days since I stepped into the career world ....... I feel really lucky. It's a miracle ..... if a couple of months ago, someone had told me i'd get into IBM, I'd have laughed ....... We're done with our basic training, our external training (DBA) should start soon. Until then we're supposed to study and give seminars......but I have no complaints.

I know that if I was an engineer without a job, I'd have done anything to get one. It's this thought that keeps me going. I've learnt to love everything I do, appreciate everything I've got, and thank god everyday for this wonderful gift of life He's given me. Right now I feel like I couldn't be happier. Everything is perfect, just as it should be ........ and I know it'll stay this way as long as I leave everything to HIM ....... my life, my future, my plans, my dreams ......... cause He knows best.

Yes, I know I've become much more dependant on Him than I used to be ....... but it's the easiest way out. When you learn to trust Him you realise that your worries are no more yours. He's always there to lean on . Now you'll find me turning to HIm for the smallest of things ........ that's because I know that He does everything perfectly ....... and I hate taking chances. With everything in His hands ........ I know my life is made :-) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com